Saturday 13 September 2014

Time For Another Fair.

All Things Shiny.

Jewellery Fair 2014.


It's time for another fair and this time it's the turn of The Jewellery Fair 2014. Though it's only 1 Sim in size, it's jam packed with different stores offering all different styles of Jewellery. The fair is on from 13th - 28th September so you still have some time to go and check it out.

---------

There is names such as Vintage Jewels - Iron Tiger - Chaos, Panic & Disorder - Captivating - Lassitude & Ennui - Glint Gewunjo Designs and so many more.

There's a variety of styles, Gothic, Ethnic, Classic, Vintage, Modern, any style you can think of.

---------

My personal favourite is Chaos, Panic & Disorder. There I found mostly Gothic designs with dark metals, blood red Ruby's and plenty of Skulls. I also found there "Catitude" Collection. A collection of sets comprised of a necklace and a pair of earrings. The thing I like so much about these collections ?? The pendants are kitties. 9 different coloured furs of kitties. Each set is only L$99 and at that price, I couldn't help myself and bought a set, it looks like a Chateau Cat Black & White No1 (Moo Moo Kitty).

(The 9 in the center are the Catitude Sets by Chaos, Panic & Disorder)

---------

Some of the stores at the fair have free gifts and everyone loves a free gift so here's the stores I found with free gifts.

Glint (Male & Female)
Spyralle
RJB Jewelery
Centopallini
Iron Tiger.

---------

I also saw that a few stores also did Slink compatible foot Jewellery which I was happy to see as I have had some trouble finding any so here are the names of the stores that I found that offer Slink compatible Jewellery.

Glint (Feet High & Flat)
Supaflyyfashion
Pomposity
Tantalum
Tumbletwig
Timeless Designs (Foot & Hand)
GOTH1 C0

---------

If you fancy checking the fair out or to grab up those free gifts, use the LM below. Happy Shopping.



No comments:

Post a Comment