Friday 19 September 2014

A Little TRUTH

Rouge TRUTH.

While at ~uber~ the other day, I was checking out all the goodies that designers had left for us. I had bought something from TRUTH in the past so when I spotted the TRUTH sign, I made a B-line for it.

There I found the ROGUE hair. I'm always looking for that little something different when it comes to hair as I have been known to change my hair as often as I change my avatar (lol). There was a wide variety of colours to choose from including your usual Red's, Blondes, Brunette's and Black's and some more funky colours. 



Casting my dark eyes over the colours, I opted for the Red's. I got it home, unpacked it and loved it. Not only does the hair come with an alpha so it fits perfectly, it also comes with an optional gas mask. I was in heaven. I fitted the hair and loaded the colour HUD and things just got better. The HUD is split into two. Roots and Hair, allowing you to change the colour of each individually.


Of course I had a play around with it, who wouldn't and I found something I like (for now). This hair is only L$ 200, an absolute steal for all that you get and it's well worth the linden. TOTAL BUY ☆☆☆☆



LM to ~uber~ :

No comments:

Post a Comment