Sunday 14 September 2014

Little Bit of Pomposity

Crosses and Chains.


These little beauties are from the Pomposity Store at the Jewellery Fair 2014. When I first saw these, I knew I had to have them so I went back later and got them.

They come in a bumper pack of a couple of designs called the Multi-Cross Feet Chains. When you rez the pack and transfer to your inventory, you'll find the folder holds two further boxes to open. Slink and non-Slink. Inside you'll find Full Set, Plain, with Heel and with Shine. The set I'm wearing the in picture are Full Set for Slink.

You simply add them to the Slinks your wearing (They may need a little adjustment) and your good too go. The chains have a HUD so when you click them, your given resizer options and shine.

(Actual Item Advert)

I love these chains and at L$ 188 for the whole pack (Slink and non Slink) I think that's a total bargain. If you wear slinks or not, like running around SL with bare feet and just fancy something different for your feet, invest in these.

Pomposity Store @ Jewellery Fair 2014 LM:

No comments:

Post a Comment