Wednesday 10 September 2014

GLADIATOR SLINKS

Diva Gladiator Heels (High Slink)

For the longest time I swore I'd never get Slink feet BUT I bit the bullet and got myself some. The next challenge was to then find something to put on those Slink feet. After a lot of shopping around and having one shoe look like the next, I found a place that combined my love for KittyCatS! and the Slink shoes that I needed and came across these Diva Gladiator Heels.


*CK* Crazy Kitty & Drezzique Diva Gladiator Heels.

These gorgeous strappy Gladiator style High Slink Heeled Boots doesn't come with an Alpha or Shoe Base, just use the Alpha and Shoe Base from your Slink High Feet with them.

They come in 3 sizes (Small, Medium and Large - Small Worn Here) and in two different tones (Normal or Full Bright - Normal Worn).

The Gladiator boots also come with a colour change HUD complete with 12 colours for the Straps AND the Platform so you could have them different colours (Black Worn on both sections here) and the option of Gold and Silver for the buckles (Silver worn here).

At L$ 360 it's not a bad price for what you get and they have a massive range of Slink foot wear (Will blog the whole store in a later blog).

LM to Crazy Kitty & Drezzique Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment