Saturday 25 October 2014

STREET LOOK !!!

Taking on the Streets.


This outfit I put together mix 'n' match style, taking things from various designers and putting them together. This is the kind of outfit that says "Don't mess with me".


These boots I found in a Gacha resale yard. They are LARA! Black Combat Boots by ZEITGEIST. They fit my style perfectly but unless there is a reason, I DON'T DO GIRLY !!



The thigh high socks are Sn@tch Funky Sport Socks (Redux) featured in a previous blog.


The Skirt and Tattoo are both from CORVUS.



This attitude filled top reading "I DIDN'T COME HERE TO IMPRESS NONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS" is also from CORVUS


This awesome nail filled Heart Necklace is by PIXEL BOX Design























Face tabs are from Obscure (these I got from their stall at Bloody Horror Fair).


The hair is "JayDee Unisex Hair (Crazys) by *X*plosion.

No comments:

Post a Comment