Friday 3 October 2014

Endless Beauty & Scares

DARKWOOD IS FINALLY HERE!!

CALAS GLADHON "DARKWOOD ENTRANCE"

The long await Calas Gladhon "Darkwood" has finally been opened today to the geberal public of Secondlife.

As I'm a group member, I was lucky enough to be allowed into the sim a day early. 

It's a full sim created by Ty and Truck, owners and creators of the CALAS GLADHON sims and winners of the Secondlife Best Decorated Sim Award (blogs on them later). Not only is the scenery beautiful and breath taking and very well decorated as the rest of their sims are but it's also SCRAY!!!!


I don't want to give too much away so I'm restraining myself but needless to say, this brave soul was scared and there is one little corner that I will not go into because it scares the hell out of me.

This place is the MUST SEE place for Secondlife Halloween 2014. There are very few rules but creators Ty and Truck have a couple of suggestions to make this amazing experience EVEN better for you. They also ask that you run as little in the way of scripts as you can for everyone's enjoyment.

When you arrive, you will be sent suggestions on what to do with your viewer, I did it and the sights and sounds were amazing. I hope as many as possible come to Darkwood as Ty and Truck have done an amazing job. For those of you who went to last years Darkwood, this years is total different, you will get LOST!!

Last be not least, Ty and Truck pay for all their CALAS GLADHON Sims from their own pockets and rely on help from those who visit to donate to help maintain. I know that it's hard for people at the moment money wise but EVERY LINDEN HELPS !! I've donated twice as I want to see the CALAS GLADHON sims stay open so please, even if it's just L$5, please donate to these great sims and help these great sim designers out. Thank you !!

Thanks to Ty and Truck for creating such amazing places in SL.

Landmark to the entrance of Darkwood - Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment