Tuesday 14 October 2014

HALLOWEEN OUTFIT WITH A DIFFERENCE

*CK* Sorry I'm Taken.


I'm always on the look out for something new and different as I don't like to dress like everyone else and just when I thought I wouldn't find anything "different" for Halloween, a little birdie aka Kaci Kohime sent out a notice with this link.



I knew just be looking at this I had to have it so a fast as possible, it was in my basket, in my inventory and on my Avi.


This outfit features a Black Bandana Top with optional Skeleton Hands holding you secure. With neck fastening, it leaves your back completely open. There is a sheer top to go over the top going down to the waist but I prefer to go without.


There is even a Skeleton Hand to cover the essentials so boys if you have any idea's, think again.


I love the hands on the butt, a great touch and the handcuffs as part of the belt are great, ready for cuffing that person who tries to spank you without permission (lol).


The outfit even come with Slink High Barbed Wire Shoes just to finish off that protected look.

All in all, I love this outfit. All Skeleton Hands are optional, you can wear all, some or none. This is also an awesome outfit to split up and wear different parts with other outfits.

To find the outfit in store as well as lots of other gorgeous outfits and Slink Footwear, click the link below.


If you don't have time to travel and search inworld, click the link above the "Sorry I'm Taken" Market Place Advert.


No comments:

Post a Comment