Tuesday 11 November 2014

WEIB

WEIB Special Sale Rooms:


The WEIB Special Sale Room brings you designers

of all things fashion. From Jewelery to Nails, 

to Shoes,Clothing and Skins from such names as

Wow Skins, Hilly Haalan, Stelloane, 

Eclipse Art Studio, Forma Nails and many more.

I just treated myself to some Slink hands so of

course, the first thing on my agenda was nails

and jewelery and where better to start than the

WEIB Special Sale Room. 



The ring I am wearing is the Eclipse Art Studio Tribal 

Wings Ring which comes in both Gold and Silver, for 

your left and right hand giving you 4 different 

options in total. At just 180L this is a gorgeous

NEW bargain not to be missed.


Now I'm always looking for a bargain as I think

you shouldn't have to pay the earth (in Linden)

for looking the way you want to and when I

found these I had to share.


The nails that I am wearing are FORMANAILS nail 

HUD for Slink hands and someones with 12 beautiful

textures for you to use. The best thing about this

nail HUD is ........ it FREE!!! Yes you saw right, it's

free and only at WEIB Special Sale Rooms and for

this FORMANAILS, I salute you.


To visit the WEIB Special Sale Rooms you can use

either of the links above or the main LM below.


Happy Shopping !!

No comments:

Post a Comment