Tuesday 11 November 2014

OLIVE HAIR @ The Fantasy Gacha Fair

The Mir Hair by Olive Hair.



I went the Fantasy Gacha Fair the other day to have a look around and to

gather info for a previous blog. I was just walking around minding my own

business when some stranger sent me an object. Now I'm not stupid and I

Know all about these con artists who send people items to steal Lindens etc

so I investigated. The Item was called "The Mir Hair - Blue Punch". I looked at

the creator of the item and saw it to be from OLIVE HAIR which I'd seen at

other events so I took it home and opened it. Didn't take me long to see why

this person had sent it me. At the time I was wearing blue hair and this OLIVE

HAIR was blue and once it was on (Simply add it) I really liked it.

The very next day, I went back to the Fantasy Gacha Fair and tried my hand

at getting a few more colours at the OLIVE HAIR "The Mir" Gacha.


There are 18 common colours to win from and 3 rare. I had a few goes and

came out with quite a few colours including a rare YAY!!




















What can I say, I really like "The Mir Hair" by OLIVE HAIR and at 50L a go on

the GACHA, it's well worth every Linden in my opinion. Each Hair piece comes

with an alpha just in case you need it, I didn't need it so just added the hair.

==========

To try your hand at getting one of the 3 rare's or the common you would like,

just jump on the LM Below which will take you to the OLIVE HAIR GACHA.

While your there, please take a look around. Although FANTASY GACHA

brings up images of RP (Role Play) many items here can be used outside of

RP. Hope you have fun like I did :P

No comments:

Post a Comment